Thank You Card

Recently My Husband went through a very traumatic time for a Male.
Prostate Cancer was detected in October 2012.
Within 1 Month he was operated on to Remove the Prostate. Lucky the Cancer was Localised to that area.
Radical Prosectomy....
He is now Finally off the cathered and trying to cope with the recovery drawbacks from this surgery.
So supportive I am.. I have moved rooms. Just to give him space/Time to heal..

The Sister at the hospital has been a ray of sunshine throughout his time so he asked me to make a special card for her.

My favorite "Saturate Canary" Digi Stamp used.
..Copic Combination..
Hair: 100, C7,C5. Repeat blend with C5
Skin: E000,E01, BV000. (BV000 is the shadow for surround face/neck/nose).
My hubbie wanted blue because she wears a blue uniform??
Clothes: B21,B32,B34, Repeat and blend with B21.
Shoes: 100, C7,C5. Repeat blend with C5.
Spica: Baby Blue.
Paper: Craftonline.
Copic: Mad for Markers.
Flowers & Bling from Papercraft Festival Penrith 2012. (Thats why you should go)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy