Christmas Card Weekend for Family, Friends & Inlaws

Well This is my first day on Annual Leave, I needed to zone out.. Having had a very productive up & down, high and low week.

Today I began the task of Creating Christmas Cards for Family.
Some might get to them after Christmas.. Cannot rely on Australia Post @ Christmas
But my timing has been so busy & Productive with other matters & WORK.
Others will recieve on Christmas Day.

Using one of my Favorite Saturated Canary Digi Image
And of Course Copic.
Paper,Cardstock,Embelishments, Dies from
My Craft Room.
Another Card for another Relative/Neighbour/Friend.
Saturated Canary Favorite Mousey & Copic Markers
What a great Christmas Choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy