Forever Markers & Craft Supplies OPEN 02/02/2013

FINALLY -  Forever Markers & Craft Supplies can now officially say OPEN FOR BUISNESS.
After a long process of adding stock and adjusting pictures to jpeg for viewing. adding description, quantity and very long nights after working 8 hours fulltime in the day!!!

My dream has now become a reality.
Thank you to Forever Jane for inspiring your Nannymac to do something Different and create a Virtual store of what I love to do....

My thanks go out to My Wonderful Hubbie who made this dream possible, his support when I felt like giving up.
His Credit Card. (Max out) to purchase for the store. (Promise to pay him back).
Lots of Coffee. Back rubs and most of all his love.

Thank you to my son who Designed Forevermarkers Web Page, collected information and got me a great support with Avanti Marketing.
I would not have been able to complete this without his help!!!!

Others - Vicki Rogers her support, Sammi Mad4Markers Creations.
Suppliers - Downunderdirect.
                  Jade Wholesalers
                  DI-LISH Scraps
                  Copic Australia
                  Xpressit
                 
Thank everyone. For your support in helping this dream come true.
I hope to build it into my main income.
But still will be creating wonderful cards. So look forward to return to my zone.

Jane (Nannymac)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy