Holiday Time creating, relaxing & enjoying

Well I've been so captivated with these new rubber stamps from Santora Docraft  called Simply Gourjuss
I am preparing cards  to be on display & sell & Milton NSW.

I am on holidays from my full time job. Relaxing down south with a sick hubbie & 4 fury family members. Nothing better than to go into my zone and create cards with character.

Sleeping in and relaxing on a winters day.

We had to move my makeshift craft area into another room as light was really giving me grief.

Here are some creations I have just completed,


I have now completed my first batch 30 cards to Dislay my creations & hopefully sell.
I have had alot  of help from the best supplier in papercraft on the south coast
Ritzy Blitz  thank you Bronwyn for you after sales service.. Your a gem....


https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.448044998625505.1073741837.425789520851053&type=1&l=c4d8a3a367

Jane McNally
























Comments

Desire Fourie said…
Gorgeous creations. I can see why you are in love with these stamps. Hope your hubby feels better soon.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy