Special Birthday Card for a 3 year Old

Hi All


Well again I've been asked to create another Inspired Nannymac Creations Bestie Card for a
very special 3 year old niece.

Story book theme..

Bringing lots of colour & Bling  and a beautiful image from http://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy

Just for a little princess in her Uncles eyes.  Uncle Timmy....

I have used my favorite combination of Copics
for her Hair - E21,E25,E29
Outfit R85,R83,R81, RV10
Wings BG000,BV000 RV000
lots of embellishments from my stock and www.aliceinpaperland.com.au

Thank you

Jane

If you would love a personal Custom Card made for someone special email me
forevermarkers@yahoo.com.au




Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
this is very beautiful for a three year old Nannymac.

greetings karin

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy