another weekend has come and gone..

Hi

Well I have spent another weekend in my zone... Long to see my grandchildren I'm missing so much. But thankfully I do have a grandchild who sits with me everyday whilst I work. She knows how much I'm missing the hugs and cuddles. Forever Jane never leaves my side, her little sisters live some distance away I will hopefully see them soon. But I do get updated pictures on face book but that does not help me makes me miss them more.

So again another weekend zoning out as I call it.... Using images www,someoddgirl.com I have look at what's coming up Pink Ribbon and based some of my creations on the courage and fight women have to endure to beat this cancer,,, my cards quote inspiration and special meanings. They will be on display and for sale at Milton Bunnawang bazaar next weekend, I will be there too. Showing my skills as a colourist. So this weeks blog I have not one but a few pictures I have taken from every angle of my creation.


Yours in craft

Jane


























Comments

Anita Meijer said…
Wow so beautiful, I like it very much.
Hugs from Anita

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy