Pot o’ Gold Challenge - Some Odd Girl

Hi All

Well I truly got into the Spirit of St Patricks Day with the Current Challenge over on Some Odd Girl Blog...

With the Surname McNally and a Hubbie (Aussie Born) Irish Descendants, I follow his lordship (Hubbie) on the 17th March each year and Celebrate St Patricks day in GREEN..... Irish Green...

So here is my Card for St Paddy's Day http://www.someoddgirlblog.com/2014/03/pot-o-gold-challenge/
Wish me lots and lots of Shamrock luck

Sediment inside say's

For Each Petal on the Shamrock
This brings a wish your way
Good Health, Good Luck, and Happiness
For Today and Everyday...
 
Jane

Comments

Anna Sigga said…
Love this creation!
Thanks for joining us over at Some Odd Girl! :D
Unknown said…
I saw this first on the FB page and totally adored it! Not only are these some of my favorite digi's but you did such a lovely job combining them with a great St. Patty's theme! So happy you joined the Some Odd Girl challenge this month!

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy