Few creation made In The past week.

Hi all

So busy in life down here, and updating my blog (Repairing). Bright and colourful and inviting... Lots of Exciting things happening over the next few weeks... New DT Spot.. With Sherri Baldy Besties Stamps,  yes I've moved from Australia to UK Besties... without leaving my office in Jervis Bay NSW.


I know I will enjoy my new placement.... looking forward not backwards.

We also have Forever Markers www.forevermarkers.com.au Blog starting in a few weeks..
Fantastic Designers have been chosen to come on board.  Thank god I have a great friend working on the blog, I have not enough hours or hands ATM..

Here are my creations I have completed in the past 2 weeks...
Recent cards made using Sherri Baldy Stamps
Tri Fold Card made using Sherri Baldy Stamps

Birthday card for My friend Bronwyn


Talk Soon Nannymac
 

Comments

Gertrude said…
Tolle Karten , warum machst du nicht bei der My Bestie Challeng Deutschland mit???
glg Gertrude

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy