Hollywood Glamour mybestiesuk.blogspot first DT Post 21/04/2014


Hi

My first post with Sherri Baldy My Bestie  UK Team... Yes Jump ship & even though I'm still in my office located, Jervis Bay NSW Australia. I am now on the Talented Team from the UK Head  by Carol DT Coordinator.



This months Challenge is Hollywood Glamour and you can enter your creations http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.com.au/

You can purchase Sherri Baldy Digi images from https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SherriBaldy


I have used for Skin Coloured /Top Hat, Owl & Hair Copic Markers from www.forevermarkers.com.au
Mix Media - paper piecing paper design from Kaiser craft.


Hope you enjoy my DT Design

Jane McNally

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks Jane for you beautiful entry in our first challenge with the new Besties Uk team - Carol xx
Desire Fourie said…
Just love it. It has a lovely Hollywood glamour feel.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
JayBe said…
What a fantastic design, Jane - just perfect for our Hollywood Glamour. Great to have you on the team, hun.
Hugz, Jan xx
Jane I absolutely love your coloring truly amazing ...
such a talent welcome to the team sharing your awesomeness :) xx Anita xx
Deb said…
your cards are always stunning and so inspire me :)

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy