16th June - Add a little Sparkle (any kind of sparkle)



Hi All From Down Under.




Yes rugged up in my office, warm as toast as winter has now taken over Summer/Autumn in Australia.


Preparing for my Beautiful Grand Daughter Mille Nessa First Birthday, I have handmade her card very personalised for our cheeky girl...


I have used INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Shy Bestie which you can purchase from https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SherriBaldy

I hope I give you inspiration to make/create a special card for someone you love and add a touch of Sparkle to brighten there day. Please come and join in our Newest Challenge over at http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.com.au/


Jane McNally



Jane McNally

Comments

Deb said…
well miss jane I just love your card .. know one can bring a stamp alive like you do .. Deb xxx
Davinia said…
this is just adorable simply adorable! xx
Unknown said…
This is so summery, love the colours, hugs Keeley x x x
Unknown said…
gorgeous card I like your design
Hugs Tonnie

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy